To access this Website you must be of legal drinking age in the country where you reside. Please exit this Website immediately if you are not of a legal age for consuming alcoholic beverages in the country or territory in which you reside, or are in a country or territory where the access to this Website is not permitted.
The Company provides users of the Website with access to content and services related to the Company’s products and concerning alcoholic beverages generally, including without limitation: (a) content such as information, drink recipes, audio and video clips, photographs, graphics, images, text, data, event information, links to third party websites, user comments, commentary, articles, opinions, postings and messages and (b) services such as “Profiles” (as defined in Section 8), “Forums” (as defined in Section 8), registration functionality, promotions (as described in Section 10) and interactive features (such content and services, collectively, the “Services”).
You may print or have printed by a third party any downloadable information or materials offered on this Website provided that all of the following seven conditions are met:
- You require the materials or information solely for, private and not for direct or indirect commercial purposes;
- Your use of the materials is for lawful purposes;
- No copyright or other notice regarding the rights or property of third parties is removed from the materials or information;
- You do not assert any copyright or other intellectual property, ownership or other interest or right in respect of the materials or information;
- You do not use the materials or information to encourage or condone under-age drinking, drunk driving or excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages;
- You reside in a country or territory where the consumption of alcoholic beverages is permitted; and
- You are of a legal age to consume alcoholic beverages pursuant to the laws of the country or territory in which you reside or of the age at which you have legal capacity to contract in the country in which you are resident, whichever is the greater.
Except for the limited license to download and print certain material / information from this Website for non-commercial and private purposes only, you have no right to use Company’s Proprietary Material. All rights with respect to Company’s Proprietary Material remain the exclusive property of Company or its affiliates.
From time to time, certain sections of this Website may be restricted to registered users. Where a registration procedure applies, you may be required to register with Company in order to access certain areas of the Website. You may not register or make any “Submissions” (as defined in Section 8 (Profiles, Forums and Submissions)) unless you are of legal age to purchase alcohol in your country or territory of residence and in the country or territory from which you are accessing the Website. With respect to any such registration, we may refuse to grant you, and you may not use, a user name or email address that belongs to or is already being used by another person; that may be construed as impersonating another person; that violates the intellectual property or other rights of any person; that is offensive; or that we reject for any other reason in our sole discretion. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password you may use to access the Website, and you agree not to transfer your password or user name, or lend or otherwise transfer your use of or access to the Website, to any third party. You are fully responsible for all transactions (including any information transmitted in connection with any transactions) and other interactions with the Website that occur in connection with your user name. You agree to immediately notify Company of any unauthorized use of your password or user name or any other breach of security related to your account, your user name or the Website, and to ensure that you "log off" and exit from your account with the Website (if applicable) at the end of each session. We are not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with any of the foregoing obligations.
We expect users of the Website to respect the law as well as the rights and dignity of others. While using the Website and the Services, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. In addition, your use of the Website and any Service is conditioned on your compliance with the rules of conduct set forth in this section, and failure to comply with these rules of conduct may result in termination of your access to the Website pursuant to Section 18 (Miscellaneous) below.
You agree not to:
- Post, transmit, or otherwise make available through or in connection with the Website:
- any information or materials that are or may be, or the posting, transmission or use of which is or may be: (a) threatening, harassing, degrading, hateful or intimidating; (b) defamatory or libelous; (c) fraudulent or tortious; (d) obscene, indecent, pornographic or otherwise objectionable; (e) protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right; (f) depicting or endorsing irresponsible drinking; or (g) depicting or endorsing activities that are inappropriate when consuming or after consuming alcoholic beverages such as operating a motor vehicle;
- any material that would give rise to criminal or civil liability; that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense; or that encourages or provides instructional information about illegal activities or activities such as "hacking," "cracking," or "phreaking";
- any virus, worm, Trojan horse, Easter egg, time bomb, spyware, or other computer code, file, or program that is harmful or invasive or that may or is intended to damage, hijack, disable, interfere with, or disrupt the operation of, or monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment;
- any unsolicited or unauthorized advertisements, promotional material, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letter," "pyramid scheme" or investment opportunity, or any other form of solicitation that is not expressly approved by Company in advance;
- any personally identifiable information of another individual, without the prior consent of such individual;
- any material, non-public information about a company, without the proper authorization to do so.
- Use the Website for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose.
- Use the Website to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including without limitation others' privacy rights or rights of publicity, or to harvest or collect information about users of the Website.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including without limitation any representative of Company; falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Website; or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make.
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Website or the servers or networks used to make the Website available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks.
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Website (including without limitation by hacking or defacing any portion of the Website).
- Use the Website to advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose without Company's express prior written consent.
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, link to or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to, the Website.
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Website.
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the Website or materials originating from the Website.
- Frame or mirror any part of the Website.
- Create a database by downloading and storing Website content.
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, "scrape," "data mine" or in any way gather Website content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website without Company's express prior written consent.
Additionally, you acknowledge and agree that you (and not Company) are responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telecommunications, broadband, and computer hardware, equipment, and services needed to access and use the Website and for paying all charges related thereto.
If available, you may post certain information and materials on your “profile page” in connection with the Website (your “Profile”). Further, Company and/or its service providers may offer features through the Website that enable you to post information, photographs and other materials and images publicly (collectively referred to herein as "Forums"). All of the rules of conduct described in Section 7 above apply to Profiles and Forums. Additionally, without Company's express prior written consent, you may not use Profiles or Forums for any commercial purposes, including the promotion or advertisement of any goods, services or opportunities, and you may not use Profiles or Forums to solicit other Website visitors or users to visit or become members of, subscribe to or register with any commercial online service or other organization.
Information contained in the Profiles and Forums may be provided by third party visitors to the Website. Please note that Website visitors may post messages or make statements in the Profiles and Forums that are inaccurate, misleading or deceptive. Company and its group companies and their respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates, agents, representatives, licensors, suppliers and service providers neither endorse nor are responsible for any opinion, advice, information or statements made in the Profiles and Forums by third parties. Without limitation, Company and its group companies and their respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates, agents, representatives, licensors, suppliers and service providers are not responsible for any information or materials made available through the Profiles and Forums (including without limitation errors or omissions in Profiles and Forum postings or links or images embedded in a Profile or in Forum messages) or results obtained by using any such information or materials. Under no circumstances will Company or its respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates, agents, representatives, licensors, suppliers or service providers be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on such information or materials. The opinions expressed in the Profiles and Forums reflect solely the opinions of the individuals who submitted such opinions, and may not reflect the opinions of the Company.
When you submit or make available any information, photographs or other materials and images through the Profiles, Forums or otherwise through the Website ("Submissions"), you acknowledge and agree that those Submissions will be nonproprietary and nonconfidential, may be made available to the general public, and may be used by Company without restriction.